Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vintage Sorrows!!!

The vintage pieces I didn't go home with : ( tear... I liked to have cried over that beautifully printed maxi skirt!!! It was too DAMN small!!! Well it was taken in about 1 1/2 inches so I couldn't zip it all the way up. : ( But I was thinking I could just let it out and then I would be good to go... But reality set in and I then realized that there is a strong possibly that it still wouldn't fit. So I walked away oh so APPREHENSIVELY... But I think I would just have to lose weight for it... That means I may go back to get it : )

As for that killer necklace I had to just walk away peacefully because I knew I wasn't paying $255 for that necklace!!! I saw this at a more uppity vintage shop which they take pride in there vintage finds. Most of their items were designer like that fierce black CHANEL belt below it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment