Monday, July 25, 2011

PRINTS PLEASE!!!





Saturday nite the ladies and I stepped out and hit up a few Houston spots. Not having a clue as to what one another was wearing we all ended up in prints!!! From top to bottom:

I love my girl Corinthian's look the classic leopard and red which this trend will never die... She added more flava to her fit by tying up her button down blouse in the front which is a very hot trend right now. She finished her look with a very cute chunky multi gold chain and gold hoops!

Brandi was looking very Rihanna-esque with her very cute fitted midrif top with her printed highwaisted harem pants, another hot summer trend... Topping her look off with the multi gold chains and a red lip was nice touch!

Lastly, there's me with my thrifted zebra printed blouse that I paid $2.00 for! The blouse was long and blousy so I cinched the waist with my fav vintage, thrifted belt, which you can't see... You also can't see that I paired that blouse with some stone colored riding jeans that I got from United Colors, which we no longer have in our Houston Galleria anymore... so sad! Okay, I digress. But from what you can see, I wore my favorite coral, gold and stone colored necklace to add some color to my almost muted outfit and my two finger gold ring. Hope you like!!! Wink!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment