Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!!!





I wore this out yesterday to a friend's b day shindig with the intentions of being as literal as possible. I wanted to wear as much black and white as possible! However, the inner colorful person that I am wouldn't allow it... So I decided to throw in a little color with my clutch and my lips! :-)

 I love this thrifted referee shirt that I stumbled upon as I was headed to the register to check out in my favorite thrift store. I spotted it mixed in with other shirts and I just had to have it... Didn't even try it on and didn't even look at the size! I just knew I could find a smart way to wear it. So when you see me rocking this shirt again, go ahead and talk about me because I don't care, I set my own rules and I will recycle this shirt just in a different way! *wink

Outfit: shirt: thrifted, zipper dress: H&M, shoes: Harajuku Lovers, clutch: thrifted, cuffs: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment