Saturday, June 25, 2011

OUT WITH THE OLD!!!











Real live hoarder I tell ya! I have a serious problem with letting my things go... I do that because I feel that I could reinvent my old fashion to new lol! But unfortunately, these items I held on to for way too long! Half of these shoes I only got 1 wear out of or none at all. And to be honest, I'm a bit ashamed that I still had these old THANGS in my closet taking up precious space and co-mingling with the FAB! Lol! So today is the day to regurgitate these kicks up out of my closet! OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW!!! Now I can go and splurge on these kicks I've been dreaming about... :-) Pics coming soon :-p sheesh I'm so proud of myself, no more holding on to the oldies!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment