Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Magically Delicious!

Just a little something something I threw together in the fitting room. This look wasn't on purpose it just ended up being Magically Delicious! :-) But no, I was actually showing one of my friends this blazer that I picked out and loved but then realized that I already have a pink blazer. So, I took a pic for her to see if she liked it and she did so I got it for her!!!

Some may say that this look is busy or a bit much, but I actually think it's genius! I ended up buying that polka dot top and I have a blue skirt that I thrifted that looks exactly like this one, so I don't know why I picked this one up... *sidenote: I thrift so much that I'm starting to forget what I already have... But anyway, I'm going to recreate this fit at a later date in a more polished way. Hope you like! *wink

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment