Thursday, August 25, 2011

RED BOTTOMS!

Today I made another trip to Goodwill while on my lunch break! This time I wasn't shopping for myself, I was actually shopping for my first client! She asked for my styling assistance for her upcoming baby shower and pregger pictures! So I gladly said YES! I'm extremely excited for this venture, with the hopes of styling for the stars one day in the near future! ;-)

More exciting news is, I have a date with my second client tomorrow!!! Yay!

So I decided to capture my look for the day as I set up my client's look! Check me out! BTW I got this red skirt from here the other day when I purchased that $7.00 pink skirt, it was $7.00 too! I failed to mention that... The leopard button down is from H&M and the $1.00 thrifted belt I got last week in VA.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment