Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last Minute Details!

Today was no different than any other day... I was feeling a bit experimental with prints and textures. So this is what I came up with at the last minute as I was headed out to have brunch with one of my besties. I had the skirt and top together but wasn't sure of the bag and shoes so at the last minute I grabbed my oxfords and my favorite bag "studded fanny pack". I've been having this modern 80's fanny and worn it once already but didn't take pictures so here it is!!! It's my fave and I've gotten plenty compliments on it!

I also, hooked up with my favorite fellas today and watched plenty football and chuckled about real life situations! Now I'm headed out to dinner with the fiancé to celebrate our friend's anniversary. So this fit will be an all purpose look for today because I'm not changing! Hope you like and TTYL wink, wink

Outfit: top- thrifted, skirt- H&M, fanny pack- Urban Outfitters, leopard oxfords- Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment