Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back to WORK!

About a week and a half ago I styled my client to go back to work from maternity leave. This gorgeous lady was my very first client months ago. I styled her for her baby shower which she was very pleased so she called me up again!!! I love, love, love HAPPY customers!

My client needed new tops for work so I took her to the good ole GW (G Dub) lol! Yep, I just gave Goodwill a new name :-) anyway she landed 6 items for $45, 5 tops and 1 pair of slacks shown here with the floral blouse.

For personal shopping/styling services contact me at:

281-808-9048
Keeshbrown@yahoo.com
Facebook & Twitter @keeshbrown

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the looks you gave her!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Like My Look here on facebook to vote for me in Blogger Mannequin Style Off Competition

    ReplyDelete