Thursday, January 12, 2012

WATCH THE THRONE!





Well hello there!!! I am back from taking a brief break from the blog world to celebrate the holidays. I have quite a few things to blog about since I've been out of the loop, so keep your eyes open for more to come in 2012.

Well let me start by catching you guys up on December... This look right here is from when the fiance and I took on the Watch The Throne concert. OMG!!! That dynamic duo (Jigga & Kanye) blew the stage up, it was straight bananas in there. They put a whole new meaning to their most famous song "Niggas in Paris" they Balled Sooooo Hard to that song! Okay, okay, okay enough about the concert since it was a month ago, cause I could go down memory lane for hours about that concert.

Moving on to the look of the night. It was STUPID cold that evening so of course I wore faux leather shorts, I mean what else would I wear? Jeans or Sweats? Yeah right lol! I paired my leathers with a 100% RABBIT fur jacket that I had been dying to wear. When I tell you that fur was shedding like nobody's business, I mean it was everywhere! My goal was to rock as many different materials, textures and prints as possible which I did.

The materials, textures and patterns consisted of; the sequin blouse, 100% rabbit fur jacket, faux leather shorts, polka dot tights, faux fur leopard belt, suede knee high boots and my blinged out ring!

Outfit: 100% rabbit fur jacket, sequin blouse- thrifted, faux leather shorts and polka dot tights- Urban Outfitters, suede boots- Steve Madden, leopard belt- Aldo, cocktail ring- Betsey Johnson

Hope you enjoy!!! Wink wink 

No comments:

Post a Comment