Thursday, March 8, 2012

H&M Part 2...

Yet another H&M shopping spree! Just a little... Today was my second trip to H&M this week and I didn't see any of these items shown here two days ago. So I don't feel too bad about making a second trip.

I liked most of the items I tried on especially the denim top which could be worn off the shoulders, on both shoulders or asymmetrical. Such a versatile top it goes with everything as you can see and very prevalent this Spring.

The items I went home with are: the denim top of course, it would be silly not to. The electric blue tapered chinos, they are very soft to touch, comfy, chic that will transition from casual cute to dressy chic easily. If going for casual cute, I would pair these pants with my leopard oxfords, with a white v-neck and my Kelly green belt with plenty gold accessories. To transition it to dressy chic I would throw on one of my many blazers and swap the oxfords for a nice pair of pumps preferably cognac color with a matching belt. Sorry I digress but that is my thought process when making purchases.

Lastly, I took the paisley dress home too. It's really not my style but it's cute, girly and flirty and I don't think I own anything like it. What else sold me was the fact that it has hidden pockets on the sides. So it was a winner! I liked those mint green pants but they were just too tight and I just bought a coral pair shown in the H&M post. So I did without them.

Enjoy!
Wink wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment